Fees & deadlines:
Each participant must register online. The payment must be confirmed BEFORE the beginning of the conference.
The registration fee includes attendance to all social activities, welcome reception and gala dinner, coffee-breaks and lunches, documents of the conference. It includes also the membership to iDICs: Student US$ 10, Other US$ 100.
- Early bird fee until August 31st 2021:
- Student: € 450
- Regular: € 650
- Late fee from September 1st to October 23rd 2021:
- Student: € 550
- Regular: € 750
- On site:
- Student: € 650
- Regular: € 850
Registration for accompanying persons will be available when the final registration will open.
The conference fees were established without any banking costs that should be covered by the payer.
The prices are given « with French VAT included » 10 %*
(* new VAT rate applicable).
Any request must be sent to the secretary of the conference: email@example.com.
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization, subject to the organizer’s approval.
2. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
a. Registrations cancelled before August 31st 2021: 75% refund of registration fees.
b. Registrations cancelled between September 1st 2021 and September 30th 2021: 50% refund of the registration fees.
c. Registrations cancelled from October 1st 2021: not eligible for refund.
Eligible refund will be paid after the conference.
3. Participants who are obliged to cancel because of a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, after deduction of the €100.00 administration charge per participant registered. Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 15 (fifteen) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. (* Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.)
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
a. For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded (within 2 months of the payment only).
b. For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee named on the account.
Please note: for payments received from outside France by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer – all bank charges payable by the recipient.